Thursday, January 22, 2009

(First off, I know I'm SUPPOSED to make a comment on Katie's post, but I'm keeping it all out in the open, so deal with it)

Katie: I'm so glad I roped someone into the conversation. I thought Justin's posts were gonna push me out of the top place and no one else would read it if they had to scroll down.

It's really nice to hear what you have been up to and that you are well. I'm sorry you didn't get the first job you were hoping for. that sucks. But at least you have Health (insurance), Vacation, Income, and you seem to be enjoying yourself.
I'm afraid I can't say that I HATE my job, exactly, but I definitely struggle with it some days. Be glad you have a window next to your desk at the very least...(i've spent the past couple days power-washing silkscreens in sub-freezing temperatures so maybe that will cheer you up at work.)

Also, I forgot to put this up last time if anyone is interested.
Fresh Design & Print

Also, to TRY and keep with the theme, I have something for Justin: Fan Death?

No comments:

Post a Comment